A unique solution to your storage needs...
The secure XPandaStore™ is a flat packed steel storage unit you can use anywhere. Man portable so no cranes or lifting gear required. Simply carry to site and construct – no specialist tools needed, everything for assembly is included. You will only need a socket set (13mm & 19mm) and a screwdriver to assemble. Ideal for locations where access is restricted. So, if you are looking for storage containers near me, look no further.
The XPandaStore™ can be enlarged by adding further units to the original at any time by using our unique linking system.
In addition to previous models, the improved features for 2021 include strengthened walls, double skin security doors with reinforced door frame, stainless steel hinges, and patented aluminium rounded roof corners to protect the roof from damage when moving from site to site.
The optional crane lifting kit enables the XPandaStore™ to be moved in its assembled form with a 1.5 tonne load on board.
A great experience from start to finish and we would unreservedly recommended them."
Want us to install your building for you? we’ve got you covered!
Our team of expert installers will deliver, site and erect your XPanda building onto your pad/concrete foundations. Just get in contact to discuss your needs, and we’ll happily quote you and give you a complete price.
If you’re interested in pre-ordering, simply contact us via the form here and we’ll be in contact with you to discuss your order and our availability.
NEW COLOUR ANTHRACITE GREY
For almost 25 years, we’ve sold Green, Blue, and Galvanised XPandaStores, and we believe it’s time for a change.
We are currently taking pre-orders for our new colour, Anthracite Grey (RAL 7016) in Matte paint, due to popular demand. We want to make this a non-special order colour in the near future and to be able to offer it on ALL XPanda Buildings. This colour will cost the same as Green/Blue
Generally, we say that 2 people should be able to install the XPandaStores with relative ease. That being said, if theres extra hands available it’ll make the job much easier!
Our units are designed to be placed on simple ‘pad’ foundations. These can be paving slabs at the corners of the unit, or timber sleepers. We are happy to advise you on your particular project.
You will not normally require planning permission as our buildings are classified as Temporary Structures. If you are unsure, we always advise you to contact your local planning authority.
Delivery costs depend on your postcode + type of building being delivered. You can find out how much delivery would cost by visiting our shop and doing a ‘mock order’, then entering your delivery details.
Yes, we have a team of professional installers who are able to assemble your flat pack building quickly and efficiently.
We normally deliver our buildings on a multidrop lorry with a hiab (crane). if you are unable to accept this method, we can also offer delivery on a small flatbed vehicle, which will be offloaded manually.
- All components are totally man-portable and can be carried into locations with restricted access for its simple assembly
- The only tools required are a socket set and screw driver
- The strong profiled steel building is manufactured in galvanized steel for long life and features double locks on the doors for added security
- Units can be linked together to form larger areas of storage space, side to side or end to end
- If not in use the XPandaStore™ can be returned to its flat-packed form for transportation or easy stackable storage
- All parts of an XPandaStore™ can be replaced
- Stainless steel hinges improve security and appearance
- The door and frame have increased steel thickness.
- The new XPandaStore can be insulated in minutes by fitting the optional insulation pack – available in all sizes. No other flatpack store offers this option. Consisting of insulated galvanised steel panels, the system fits onto the new pre-engineered profiles within the store, no other fixings are required.
- The sharp edges on the roof have been replaced with specially designed die cast aluminium corners. This improves the appearance, strength, durability and protects the corners from knocks when moved from site to site.
Designed with Expansion in mind
XPANDASTORE Technical Specifications
Sizes available: 2/3/4m (L) x 2.1m (W)
Galvanised steel finish, or available with an optional protective powder coated finish in Green RAL6005 or Blue RAL5010.
Prices start from £1,288.00 (plus VAT)
Numerous accessories available