Safe storage space
Introducing the UK's No1 Flat Pack Bunded Storage building
The all-new XPandachem is the UK’s most popular flat-packed bunded storage unit and thanks to its unique design, provides safe and secure storage for materials in previously inaccessible places.Each XPandachem unit has a suspended grated floor above a sump that safely collects leaked or spilt materials and the double doors afford excellent access as well as feature a secure double locking system.nCompliant with:
COSHH – Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations.
COSHH is a law that requires employers to control substances that are hazardous to health. Please note – you should ensure that this product is suitable for containing your substances by contacting your local HSE Officer.
Generally, we say that 2 people should be able to install the XPandaChem with relative ease. That being said, if theres extra hands available it’ll make the job much easier!
Our units are designed to be placed on simple ‘pad’ foundations. These can be paving slabs at the corners of the unit, or timber sleepers. We are happy to advise you on your particular project.
You will not normally require planning permission as our buildings are classified as Temporary Structures. If you are unsure, we always advise you to contact your local planning authority.
Delivery costs depend on your postcode + type of building being delivered. You can find out how much delivery would cost by visiting our shop and doing a ‘mock order’, then entering your delivery details.
Yes, we have a team of professional installers who are able to assemble your flat pack building quickly and efficiently.
We normally deliver our buildings on a multidrop lorry with a hiab (crane). if you are unable to accept this method, we can also offer delivery on a small flatbed vehicle, which will be offloaded manually.
- All components are totally man-portable and can be carried into locations with restricted access for its simple assembly
- The only tools required are a socket set and screw driver
- The strong profiled steel building is manufactured in galvanized steel for long life and features double locks on the doors for added security
- Units can be linked together to form larger areas of storage space, side to side or end to end
- If not in use the XPandaChem™ can be returned to its flat-packed form for transportation or easy stackable storage
- All parts of an XPandaChem™ can be replaced
- Fully galvanised body, with powder-coated double doors.
- Easily returned to flat pack state means less storage space when not in use.
- Fully expandable (modular) capability.
- Optional ‘Snap-in’ shelf uprights & arms.
- Optional external powder coated painting.
- Great value for money
- Comes with a double locking system for additional security.
- Sumped base with suspended floor grate, for containing spillages.
- Can be simply craned when assembled using special lifting eyes, even with contents in place.
Flatpack. Portable. Robust. Expandable.
Easy to Assemble.
XPANDACHEM Technical Specifications
Sizes available: 2 / 3 / 4m (L) x 2.1 / 3.1 / 4.1m (W)
Prices start from £2,245.00 (plus VAT)
Numerous accessories available