This website is operated by PandaBuildings (referred to as “PandaBuildings/our/us/we”). As user of this website (referred to as “your/you”) you acknowledge that any use of this website including any transactions you make (“use/using”) is subject to our terms and conditions.
Please go through these terms & conditions carefully before using this website print a copy for your future reference.
we always go an extra mile to fulfil your needs and requirements and deliver our services with unparalleled quality to meet your expectations. Likewise, our website also custom designed to provide you a seamless experience. However, while using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions. In any case, if you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms, please refrain from using this site.
PandaBuildings reserves every right to amend these terms at any time by posting online and customers/users are requested to review these terms regularly to keep up to date with the changes. Your continued use of this site after changes been posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated
All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these terms and conditions.
• Once the order is placed, we will send an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. Please note that this email is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from PandaBuildings.
• Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it.
• Please print out these terms and conditions and the order acknowledgement for your own records.
• This website is only for delivery of products to customers in The UK addresses. All goods must be signed for by an adult aged 18 years or over on delivery.
• Delivery charges and estimated timescales are specified when you place an order. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally expected due to unexpected factors. PandaBuildings shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales.
• Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you on the date when the products are delivered or on the date of first attempted delivery by us.
• Goods are subject to availability. We take the payment from your card when we receive your order. In any occasion if we are unable to deliver the products, we will inform you as. Soon as possible and a full refund will be issued where you have already paid for the products.
• The details of the products you order on this website shall pass to you on delivery of the products provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the products.
• All prices mentioned in the website are Excluding VAT
5.Returns, Cancellations and Substitutions
• We offer a 7 day money back guarantee, some products are excluded from the Guarantee. In the unlikely event that you receive faulty or damaged goods, please contact customer service for alternative options.
• Occasionally the product specifications from the manufacturer may change, in that case we will do our best to offer you a substitute of the same or better quality at the same price. If you are not happy with the replacement you can return it in accordance with our 7 day money back guarantee. Where applicable, you may cancel your order in accordance with your rights under the Distance Selling.
• All sizes and measurements are approximate, but we do try to make sure that they are as accurate as possible.
6.Disclaimers and limitations of liability
The content on the PandaBuildings website including information such as names, images, pictures, videos, logos, icons, text content etc., relating to the PandaBuildings or its products and services comprising third party products and services is provided ‘as is’ basis without any warranty made to the extent permitted by the law, including implicit warranties of such as quality of satisfaction, meeting intended purpose, compatibility, non-infringement along with accuracy and security.
PandaBuildings under no circumstances be liable to the customers in respect of any loss of profits, income, revenue use, any anticipated profits/savings. Further, PandaBuildings will not be liable to the customer for any loss of or damage to the goodwill or reputation and loss of corruption of any data, database or software.PandaBuildings will not be liable for any loss of business or opportunity and any special, indirect or consequential loss of damages arising from the use of this site. PandaBuildings will not be liable for losses suffered by third parties or any losses arising out of a Force Majeure Events.
PandaBuildings does not warrant that the functions provided/contained in the PandaBuildings website will be uninterrupted or error free and that the defects/errors will be corrected either on the site or on the servers that makes functions/services available to the customers are of free of viruses or bugs.
The use this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.