The Highest Protection For your Asset.
Thanks to its robust steel construction and flat-pack design, the BikeStore can be simply carried to any location, easily assembled and used to keep your valuable bike secure.All the components are man-portable and can be carried through narrow passageways and alleys or even through your house, opening up previously inaccessible places – no need for costly cranes or forklifts and no specialist tools needed for assembly – just a socket set and you’re ready to get started.BikeStore’s unique design means you can use it anywhere it can be carried to. This means having secure and safe storage for your goods is even more accessible.
Generally, we say that 2 people should be able to install the XPanda BikeStore with relative ease. That being said, if theres extra hands available it’ll make the job much easier!
Our units are designed to be placed on simple ‘pad’ foundations. These can be paving slabs at the corners of the unit, or timber sleepers. We are happy to advise you on your particular project.
You will not normally require planning permission as our buildings are classified as Temporary Structures. If you are unsure, we always advise you to contact your local planning authority.
Delivery costs depend on your postcode + type of building being delivered. You can find out how much delivery would cost by visiting our shop and doing a ‘mock order’, then entering your delivery details.
Yes, we have a team of professional installers who are able to assemble your flat pack building quickly and efficiently.
We normally deliver our buildings on a multidrop lorry with a hiab (crane). if you are unable to accept this method, we can also offer delivery on a small flatbed vehicle, which will be offloaded manually.
- All components are totally man-portable and can be carried into locations with restricted access for its simple assembly
- The only tools required are a socket set and screw driver
- The strong profiled steel building is manufactured in galvanized steel for long life and features double locks on the doors for added security
- Units can be linked together to form larger areas of storage space, side to side or end to end
- If not in use the BikeStore™ can be returned to its flat-packed form for transportation or easy stackable storage
- All parts of an BikeStore™ can be replaced
- Stainless steel hinges improve security and appearance. The door and frame have increased steel thickness.
- Stronger construction. BikeStore is constructed from high quality galvanised steel panels for greater strength and durability.
- The edges on the roof have been replaced with specially designed die-cast aluminium corners. This improves the appearance, strength, durability and protects the corners from knocks and potential damage whilst in use.
- Fully galvanized body, with a powder-coated door.
- Simple to assemble with easy to follow instructions.
- Optional ‘Snap-in’ shelf uprights & arms.
- A low cost that represents real value for money.
- Comes with a double locking system for additional security.
- Floor mounted steel lugs for use with security chains.
- A range of accessories to personalize your storage options.
Flatpack. Portable. Robust. Expandable.
Easy to Assemble.
Call PandaBuildings to find out more about the BikeStore on: 01795 701 131
XPANDABIKESTORE Building Technical Specifications
Front Profile: 1500 x 2083mm
Side Profile: 2614 x 2083mm
Footprint: 1416 x 2530mm
The secure BikeStore, a flat packed steel storage unit you can use anywhere.
Size: 2.5m x 1.4m
Protective powder coated green finish.
Prices start from £1,355.00 (plus VAT)
Numerous accessories available