A unique solution to your storage needs...
The Insulated XPandaStore is our brand new flatpack storage building which aims to improve on the ‘Award-winning’ XPandaStore. The unit is fully man-portable and can be completely disassembled to get through even the most difficult to access areas. Thanks to the fully insulated wall and roof panels, Insulated XPandastore is ideal for maintaining a condensation free environment for not just perishables/goods, but to adapt into a comfortable man cave, insulated garden room or workshop.
We often had feedback from customers saying they’d like to convert their previous storage unit (XPandaStore) into a workable space they can actively use for hobbies throughout the year, this building has all the benefits of a secure storage building but with the added feature of insulation, enabling you to keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
The XPandaStore Insulated unit is now available with an optional serving hatch.
Our insulated panel store is Ideal for use as a catering outlet, information kiosk or a home bar, the addition of a hatch turns your store into a useful semi permanent building with a multitude of potential uses that can used throughout the year.
The hatch features two pneumatic struts and two deadlocks to keep the unit secure when not in use.
As with all the XPanda Buildings, additional units can be added to the original at anytime, allowing your business to grow with you.
Generally, we say that 2/3 people should be able to install the XPandaStore Insulated with relative ease. That being said, if theres extra hands available it’ll make the job much easier!
Our units are designed to be placed on simple ‘pad’ foundations. These can be paving slabs at the corners of the unit, or timber sleepers. We are happy to advise you on your particular project.
You will not normally require planning permission as our buildings are classified as Temporary Structures. If you are unsure, we always advise you to contact your local planning authority.
Delivery costs depend on your postcode + type of building being delivered. You can find out how much delivery would cost by visiting our shop and doing a ‘mock order’, then entering your delivery details.
Yes, we have a team of professional installers who are able to assemble your flat pack building quickly and efficiently.
We normally deliver our buildings on a multidrop lorry with a hiab (crane). if you are unable to accept this method, we can also offer delivery on a small flatbed vehicle, which will be offloaded manually.
XPANDASTORE INSULATED – Features & Improvements
- All components are totally man-portable and can be carried into locations with restricted access for its simple assembly
- The only tools required to assemble are a socket set and screw driver
- The strong profiled steel building is manufactured in galvanised steel for long life and features double locks on the doors for added security
- Units can be linked together to form larger areas of storage space, side to side or end to end
- If not in use the XPandaStore Insulated can be returned to its flat-packed form for transportation or easy stackable storage
- All parts of an XPandaStore Insulated can be replaced
- Stainless steel hinges improve security and appearance
- The door and frame have increased steel thickness.
- Panels for this unit are now flat instead of corrugated giving a more aesthetically pleasing look.
- Panels are now completely insulated, resisting frost and condensation whatever the weather
- The unit can be lifted with a crane in its fully assembled form, lifting eyes come as standard.
Designed with Expansion in mind
Call PandaBuildings to find out more about the XPandaStore Insulated on: 01795 701 131
XPANDASTORE INSULATED - Technical Information
Length: 2m or 3m or 4m
Width: 2.1m Height: 2.1m
or call our Pandas on 01795 701 131 to discuss special orders
Sizes available: 2/3/4m (L) x 2.1m (W)
Galvanised Steel with Protective powder coated finish in Green RAL6005
Prices start from £2,015.00 (plus VAT)
Numerous accessories available