Creative work space
Designed with expansion in mind...
XPanda Home Office™ is a truly unique flatpack office system, offering a wide range of innovative features that make it ideal for many uses and applications.
Since it was first launched in 2004, the entire structure has been improved not only aesthetically but the build quality and ease of use has been refined thoughout. A continuous programme of product impovement ensures that XPanda Home Office™ leads the market and stays ahead of the competition.
The standard XPanda Home Office™ has fully insulated walls and roof; The kit includes one fully glazed door, full height double glazed windows and one standard size double glazed uPVC window which can be sited anywhere in the building. The PVC floor covering ensures a long working life in any environment.
Assembled or flat packed, XPanda Home Office™ can be lifted by crane and transported to a new destination.
A single cabin will take approximately two hours to construct depending on your fitness level and ability. We recommend four people for an easy, stress free installation! If you would like us to install it for you, please contact us for a quotation.
Additional units can be added to the original to create larger areas of open plan space using our unique XPanda™ linking kit system.
We can design your office layout for you, please contact us with your requirements on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Assembly of the XPANDAHOMEOFFICE™
- Man-portable: No lifting gear or cranes required
- Demountable: Dismantles into flat pack form quickly
- Flexible: Available in a range of sizes with a range of accessories
- Comfortable: Fully insulated, light and spacious
- Complete: Everything required for assembly is in the kit.
- Versatile: XPandaHomeOffice™ can be used anywhere you can carry them!
- Secure: New improved double locking system is standard
- Simple: No specialist tools are required for assembly, just a socket set
- Quick: Ready for use in around an hour
- Robust: Latest version features thicker walls and improved overall sturdiness
- Modular: XPandaHomeOffice™ can be linked to create larger office areas
- Improved security features and larger windows enhance appearance.
- The door and frame have increased steel thickness.
- The edges on the roof have been replaced with specially designed die-cast aluminium corners. This improves the appearance, strength, durability and protects the corners from knocks when moved from site to site.
- Now fully stackable with the optional stacking/linking kit.
- Unique flat-pack design means each XPandaHomeOffice™ office is totally man-portable and can be carried to even the most inaccessible places and assembled in less than an hour.
- The walls and roof are manufactured from galvanised steel ensuring long life.
Flatpack. Portable. Robust. Expandable.
Easy to Assemble.
Call PandaBuildings to find out more about the XPandaHomeOffice on: 01795 810 249
XPANDAHOMEOFFICE™ Technical Specification
Sizes available: 2.3 / 3.3 / 4.3m (L) x 2.3 / 3.3 / 4.3m (W)
Protective powder coated green finish.
Prices start from £3,695.00 (plus VAT)
Numerous accessories available